Executive Admin Assistant
Real Estate Executive Admin Assistant Wanted (Glendale AZ 67th Ave & 101)
The Full Time Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the listing and transaction office along with administrative and personal support to the CEO. The administrative support aspect will be the main and primary role of the position, however the CEO support tasks while secondary, require full attention as well. The EA will provide support through servicing office needs, various errands, and fulfilling any need that arises for the CEO. A high level of confidentiality and discretion is required due to the amount of access to the CEO and the EA will operate under a certain code of conduct.
We are looking for someone who desires to work full time with competitive pay and available benefits.
Responsibilities (Tasks associated with the role)
• Ensure that office has necessary support to team members and customers.
• Answer phones, communicate- incoming and outgoing calls to and from prospects, clients, agents, title, etc
• Manage contacts and complete follow-up as needed with clients and team members
• Assist in managing company websites
• Update various company systems and upload docs to team portals
• Set up and update files as needed in multiple systems
• Facilitate-Pick up and deliver items as needed
• Manage/update database, notes, tasks, date changes, and follow up sequences
• Assist in all processes related to real estate transactions and customer service
• Update and/or create standard operating procedure documents for the role
• Assist CEO and key team members in staying on schedule
• Administrative tasks and responsibilities: handling the mail, office supplies, printing, and distributing documents, etc.
• Respond to email correspondence
• Assist with office operations to ensure a functional environment for all team members
• Research, register, and coordinate Company Monthly events; team and customer
• Facilitate personal items for CEO includes but is not limited to various purchases, ordering products, errands, etc.
• Provide peace of mind to CEO and team via reliability and consistent completion of all tasks
• Ensure that the CEO and key team members stay on schedule
• Schedule CEO travel arrangements for business and personal related reasons
• Maintain clear and concise communication with CEO and key team members so they are consistently informed of task progress/completion
• Facilitate personal items for CEO: insurance, dry cleaning, repairs, receipts, etc.
• Preparation of presentations for CEO meetings and appointments
• Assist with team events, marketing events, and customer satisfaction
• Implement and maintain follow-up as needed
• Create and scan documents
• Research and manage mail campaigns
• Update standard operating procedure documents for the role
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, or Experience)
• Expertise in all Microsoft office applications, especially word and excel
• 30-70 typed words per minute
• Be proficient and have working knowledge of processes, websites, and databases
• Strong interpersonal and communicative skills
• Strong written communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly, easily adapt, and change in a fast pace environment
• Excellent organizational skills time management, and ability to multi-task
• High code of conduct along with discretion and integrity
• Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
• Positive, collaborative attitude
• Reliable transportation
• More effective CEO and Listing manager able to delegate admin and personal tasks to the assistant
• Effectively Managed Time
• Customers and team members experience amazing support that in turn fuels Team growth
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume for consideration. Following instructions is part of the job.